EIT Digital organizira 10 poletnih šol, na katere se lahko prijavijo slovenski študenti: Urban Mobility; Safety and Exploration; Citizen Participation and City Governance; Decentralised Production; Retail, Markets, Consumer Engagement; Healthy Lifestyle and Occupational Fitness; Independent Living and Long-term Care; Cybersecurity and Privacy; Big Data Analytics; Internet of Things and Business Transformation; Blockchains for Economic Security.
Udeleženci iz Slovenije lahko zaprosijo za kritje stroškov udeležbe, namestitve in potovanja.
Prijava: do 15. maja 2017
Summer Schools presentation
The Summer Schools provide an immersive experience in innovation with real business cases with themes aligned to our action lines in Digital Infrastructure, Digital Cities, Digital Industry, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance. We welcome attendees from industry, academia and research institutes.
Summer Schools are mandatory for the on-campus EIT Digital Master School students, but a limited number of places are also available for academia, researchers and professionals who want to spend two-weeks on an intensive course to hone both their technical knowledge and ability to innovate.
During the Summer School you will:
- assess the impact of ICT technologies and innovations, markets and stakeholders
- explorehow to convert ideas into business opportunities and marketable solutions
- performa business planning process
- understanduser-centricity, business life cycles, global market trends, industry value chains, market segments, IPR issues, financial and risk-related issues
- improve personal presentation and communications skills, decision-making and leadership competencies
According to an industry attendee last year, the experience of working together with students at a Summer School is very valuable: “Students have a fresh way of looking at things. For them, the sky is the limit. They don’t hold back their thinking yet. In a professional life, you forget this way of thinking, you hold back to fit in a company culture. Another side effect was that I found new interns for my company. These students have a technical background and the business skills we are looking for.”
- Urban Mobility, Safety and ExplorationI Nice I June 25 – July 8
- Citizen Participation and City GovernanceI Berlin I July 23 – August 5
- Decentralised ProductionI Munich I July 30 – August 12
- Retail, Markets, Consumer EngagementI Helsinki I August 6 – August 18
- Healthy Lifestyle and Occupational FitnessI Lisbon I July 2 – July 15
- Independent Living and Long-term Care IEindhoven I August 6 – August 19
- Cybersecurity and PrivacyI Trento I July 1 – July 15
- Big Data AnalyticsI Stockholm I August 6 – August 19
- Internet of Things and Business TransformationI Stockholm I August 6 – August 19
- Blockchains for Economic SecurityI Budapest I July 23 – August 5
Read more in our brochure or visit our website https://www.eitdigital.eu/eit-digital-academy/summer-schools/. Note, the application deadline is on May 15, 2017 and we have limited seats. Each Summer School costs €750 plus the cost of accommodation.
Stipends covering participation fee, travel and accommodation are available for students from Slovenia.
About the EIT Digital
EIT Digital is a leading European open innovation organisation. Our mission is to foster digital technology innovation and entrepreneurial talent for economic growth and quality of life in Europe. We bring together entrepreneurs from a partnership of over 130 top European corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes.
EIT Digital invests in strategic areas to accelerate the market uptake of research-based digital technologies and to bring entrepreneurial talent and leadership to Europe. Our innovation and education activities are organised in and around our co-location centres, where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and entrepreneurs come together to drive the digitalisation of society.
EIT Digital is a Knowledge and Innovation Community of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). Since 2010, EIT Digital has consistently mobilised talent, ideas, technologies, investments and business across Europe and beyond to stimulate disruptive digital innovation. EIT Digital headquarters are in Brussels with co-location centres in Berlin, Budapest, Eindhoven, Helsinki, London, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Trento and a hub in Silicon Valley.