Invitation to a hybrid event: The Future of Cybersecurity
In the scope of Slovenia’s EU Presidency in the second half of 2021, an event presenting the EU’s Cybersecurity Competence Network will be featured in the Digital Showroom as part of the Slovenian Digital Center. The event will be held as a hybrid event on October 4, 2021, from 09:00 until 14:00 CEST, in Ljubljana, Slovenia and online.
More information for the event is available here.
The programme can be outlined as follows:
- An invited talk about the state of cybersecurity in Slovenia by Gorazd Božič, the head of the Slovenian Computer Emergency Response Teamand CSIRTs Network Chair.
- Presentations of all four pilot projectsfor the European Cybersecurity Competence Network, given by their representatives:
- Kai Rannenberg, CyberSec4Europe.
- Gabi Dreo Rodošek, CONCORDIA;
- Matteo Merialdo, ECHO;
- Florent Kirchner, SPARTA
- A round table titled “Establishment of Cybersecurity Competence Network in the EU” that will include the representatives from the pilot project and Uroš Svete, Acting Director of Government Information Security Office, which will become Slovenia’s National Coordination Centre.
You are kindly invited to register for the event (free of charge) at: https://eu2021.dihslovenia.si/en/events/the-future-of-cybersecurity-in-slovenia-and-europe/.